Friday, September 23, 2016

Tom Sawyer RV Park

This was our home away from home while exploring Memphis.
This place has all of its sites slap dab on the Mississippi River.  All day long you can watch the barges go up and down Old Man River.




I got a big load of laundry done and the next day couldn't locate one of my 2 pairs of khaki shorts.  I had left the laundry unattended for a while, so I figured:  Lesson Learned.
I ordered a new pair of shorts on Amazon and specified delivery to the campground in  New Orleans we knew we were staying at next.
The next morning, just as we were getting ready to leave, it struck me that sometimes things fall out of the drawers in the RV and end up on the floor behind the drawers in hiding.
I checked.  And there they were.... they'd never made it to the laundry room.
So now I have *3* pairs of khaki shorts!




No comments:

Post a Comment